Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday And My RANDOM Thoughts

Tuesday Thoughts

 

~ I want to grow my hair out again…I miss it…

Feb 08 073oct 08 

(Random hair shots I found.  Now I am wondering,should I color it again?)

~ I dressed up today…and I really enjoy being girlie and I think I forgot that for a bit.

IMAG0373

~ I wish my sweatshirt that I wanted for Christmas would come off backorder…because then it would be here already!  I got an IOU for Christmas!  <—that totally contradicts the above statement :)

Aggies

~ It really stinks when your power goes out for a couple of hours on the coldest morning of the year…bonus sleep in time though :)

~ I sent out some good mail today…hope you like it :)

~ I got a lot of yummy apples and oranges at the grocery store this morning…the orange I had today was FABULOUS!

~ I am really digging this sweater I got from Kohls…it looked awesome with my dress today…and two random people asked me where I got it :)

sweater

~ I like wearing tights…I think I need more tights!

~I got to do Arts & Crafts at work today…it was fun!  Can you guess what they are for?

IMAG0378

~ I keep finding cool signs with quotes everywhere I go…would it be weird to have a wall of quotes?

How was your day today?  Did you have random thoughts today?

3 comments:

Kenlie said...

I would LOVE a wall of quotes! =)

stefanie said...

my sister almost got a sweater like that at dillard's the other day. i'm sure it was way more expensive than the one you got but it looks exactly the same. go kohl's! i love wearing tights too. i had a couple pairs last year but i've been buying them a lot lately. i got some super cute gray and black argyle ones at target a few weeks ago. i looove them!

Sami said...

LOVE that sweater!
When I was in college, my roommates and I had a posterboard of quotes. Some were funny things people said to us, some were awesome quotes we heard in class, but it was one of my favorite things about our apartment.
A wall of quotes would be ROCKIN'!