Sunday, January 23, 2011

I already love…

The drop in my gas bill :)  $40 compared to $65 = ONE HAPPY JANNA!

car3

So last week I got a new to me Pontiac G6 and I am very happy with my purchase!  I was driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee and while I loved that car it was about to start hitting the problem phase.  And it also cost a FORTUNE to drive…

Sarah and I took the new ride for a little tour of Austin landmarks…

DSC01163 

car2 

DSC01151  

So there you have it…the new ride!  I love it!  And yes…I know I am a dork!

7 comments:

stefanie said...

yay, congrats! i recently got a new-to-me car myself and i think it was a great way to kick off the year.

Kenlie said...

It's so pretty! <3

Ak said...

Love your new car!

Anonymous said...

super cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

super cute! I love it!

Sami said...

LOVE IT!!! YAY for a lower gas bill!
What were you driving before?

Aubrey S. said...

Pontiac made a great car. It's a shame they discontinued the make.