Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Tuesday, another day of Random Thoughts!

***this was supposed to post yesterday…whoops!***

Tuesday Thoughts

~ I really want to have a girl’s night soon.  Would my Austin girls be up for that?

~  I LOVE the book club that Amy found…we met some great ladies and I am excited about the friendships and book reading!

~  I took my tree and decorations down…and now my living room looks EMPTY!  It kind of makes me sad when I walk in…

~  On that note…I have become addicted to Craigsl*st…I want to find the perfect piece of furniture to put where the tree was…and see if there is anything else I can’t live without :)

~  I really want a wall of quotes…and I have been constantly thinking about which wall and what I would want.

~ I can’t wait until my back starts behaving so I can get back on my bike…the physical therapist says no for now!

~ I cleaned out my dresser this weekend and I learned something.  I have WAY too many socks for someone that hates to wear socks!  (there is now a nice big bag that will be donated!)

~ I need to just work on organizing things one space at a time…next up, the bathroom cabinets.

What about you?  Any random thoughts you would like to share?

~ I really enjoyed the cold rainy weekend we just had.  Especially since I didn’t wind up having to work and I could hang out at home.  I could have done without all the pain though!

No comments: