I have a part time job at a spa and once a month we get the latest Austin Magazines. One of the perks is getting to take home a copy of all 3 of them!
I have to go catch up on my Austin happenings now…Happy Sunday!
I have a part time job at a spa and once a month we get the latest Austin Magazines. One of the perks is getting to take home a copy of all 3 of them!
I have to go catch up on my Austin happenings now…Happy Sunday!
Joined WW May 14, 2007
To date
Pounds lost on WW:
Pounds lost overall:
Pounds to Goal Weight:
Sizes Change:
Next Mini Goal:
3 comments:
i love austin monthly so much! i actually have a subscription to it. it was super cheap, like $15 for the year.
Your lucky! Good reading!
Do you ever look at skirt! magazine? We have it here, and I really like it! It is a free magazine. It is available in cities all over, including Austin.
Post a Comment