This WAS me in
May of 2007…
This was me in
February of 2009…
This was me 2 days ago…
While I am not who I was in 2007 I am also not who I was in 2009. I want that girl back. Not just for her body, but for her mind. I was in a much better place then. I was full of confidence and happiness. I knew who I was, I knew where I was going.
I should be proud of what I have done…even with setbacks I have done AMAZING things and I need to remember that…
I AM GOING TO GET THAT GIRL BACK!
There is a plan and now it is time to execute. Be ready…Come February, we will all see progress!






7 comments:
I look at pictures of me at my best weight and when I was the happiest and I think to myself, "I can't wait to get there again, to be that thinner, happier girl."
The best part about it is that we have been there, so we know that we can get there again! You and I will both get "that girl" back :)
Yes! Be Proud! Yes! It IS progress! You are gonna rock 2011.
And (although it's obviously been delayed due to recent events) I want to come down soon! Maybe in February! Maybe escape the metroplex while the Superbowl is going on up here? :-)
Love that attitude! You can do it and I can't wait to follow your progress.
I am kind of in the same boat - not where I started in 2008, but not at my lowest which I reached in summer 2009. We can do this!
Karen @ Run Shop Travel (formerly Not Just Celery)
What a transformation, Janna! Congrats on all your success.
It's good to remind yourself how far you've come. You've made such amazing progress and your commitment is contagious and encouraging!
Janna, you ARE that girl, just in a little bigger body. You have an awesome mind and can get yourself back to where you once were. And you were happy because you let yourself be happy, not because you were skinny. You were enjoying life for the things you were doing. Just go out and do them again. Much love, chica!
Post a Comment