Saturday, January 1, 2011

20 in Twenty Eleven

happy new year

I have put my mind to it that 2010 is over and 2011 will be MY year!  I made myself a list of Twenty things I want to focus on this year…and I also realized that this year is made up of my two favorite numbers…20 and 11…so it really is MY year!

make it happen

TWENTY THINGS

FOR TWENTY ELEVEN

Daily Goals:

~ Take pride in my appearance…I have become very lazy with getting up on time, wearing normal work attire, even putting makeup on and doing my hair because I have no dress code 90% of the time at work.  Work out clothes and baggy sweatshirts are good while lounging at home but they don’t make me feel “pretty”.

~ Take Reese for walks…she LOVES them and so do I…I want her to be happy and why not take the time to do something for both of us?

~ Something new and exciting for me…I take pictures all the time with my camera and with my cell phone…I want to focus on HAPPINESS this year.  So everyday I am going to take a picture that makes me happy and post it under a tab that I will get up as soon as possible!

~ Smile More!

~ Love More!

Weekly Goals:

~ A Weight Watchers meeting EVERY week…no excuse, no fear of the scale, no fear of failure!

~ One hike a week.  I live in a city with a pretty mild climate and great hiking trails…and I LOVE to hike…so there is no reason not to get out there and JUST DO IT!

~ On that note…AT LEAST One Bike Ride a week…I love my bike and now I have nifty new bike shoes to ride with!

~ Celebrate the small successes! 

~ Blog More!

~ Write Happy Mail.  I love sending mail to my friends and family…I think I should make more of an effort to do it more often!

Family & Friend Goals:

~ Spend more time with family…

~ Spend more quality time with friends…

~ Make amends

Fitness Goals:

~ Use my nifty new exercise journal

~ One race a month (biking, running, triathlon, walking, etc)

~ Measurements and Progress Pictures on the First of EVERY month

Other Goals:

~ Pursue a new job

~ Gain Knowledge by reading more and watching less TV

~ Declutter my Apartment

 

HIT GOAL AND GO ZIPLINING!

Happy New Year to you and yours…I hope that 2011 brings you nothing but great things…what are your goals for this year?

1.1.11

6 comments:

ElleBee said...

Cheers to a healthy and happy 2011 Janna! :)

Raegun said...

Wishing you a fantastic 2011 - this WILL be your year. Great goals!

Anonymous said...

I love this Janna! I wish you all the best in 2011! I'm going to be focusing on a lot of the same this year too. I hope to be going to meetings in the next two weeks and re-learning the program. Looks like they have changed things up a bit! Miss you and hope to see you soon. You have some great goals and you have given me some inspiration to get in gear for 2011!!

Anonymous said...

I love this Janna! I wish you all the best in 2011! I'm going to be focusing on a lot of the same this year too. I hope to be going to meetings in the next two weeks and re-learning the program. Looks like they have changed things up a bit! Miss you and hope to see you soon. You have some great goals and you have given me some inspiration to get in gear for 2011!!

Kenlie said...

I love your goals. It's time to start rocking this year! Yay! =)

Girly Girl: Losing the Gut said...

I love your goals! Can't wait to see us all start completing them and feeling better than ever!