Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sunshine…

I love surprises!  I love sending out good mail…the feeling of knowing the smile it puts on someone else's face when they get an awesome surprise in the mail that they were not expecting.  Knowing it made their day…it is just a great feeling!

2 weeks ago I got one of those packages…one that made my day…it was an awesome surprise and so very very thoughtful…and I just have to share!

My friend Jenn lives in Atlanta…and she knows my love of Trader Joe’s and my infatuation with Pumpkin anything…she also knew just what I needed to see and read…

Look at what came in my package…amazing huh?

jenn

The Card:  Simply HILARIOUS!

DSC008241

My favorite part by far…

DSC008261

Why you ask…because of this…

 DSC008381DSC008271 DSC008281 DSC008291 DSC008301 DSC008311 DSC008321 DSC008331 DSC008351 DSC008391 DSC008371  DSC008361 DSC008401

Sometimes all it takes is a simple gesture…

Jenn what you did was amazing…not because of the things you bought me…but because your thoughtfulness helped me see…see that I am blessed in so many ways.

This year has been a year long pity party for myself.  And in the last month or so I have lost people that mean so very much to me because I was blind and didn’t see what I had before it was too late.  One day I hope they can see that I never meant to push them away.  I never meant to take them for granted…

I am working one day at a time to get back to me…to the me that was happy and knew what she had was great…I will get there!  I will NOT give up!

So take some time today to put a smile on someone’s face…sometimes all it takes it the cost of a stamp…

Thank you Jenn…YOU ARE AWESOME!

6 comments:

cbusch said...

That is so neat of her to do that for you. I can't imagine the look on our face enjoying each and everthing thing.

Jen said...

What a fabulous, thoughtful pkg!! I love Trader Joes!

Jenn said...

I had fun making the pumpkin too. Glad it brought some sunshine into your life.

Miss Angie said...

Ahhh, what a sweet friend!

Unknown said...

Love gifts like these...and I LOVE Trader Joe's. We so need one here in Texas.....Whole Foods...schmole foods.....

~Becca

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

How sweet!!! I love giving gifts to brighten someones day!