Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A New Gift for my Tree…

Evelyn and Sami teamed up for a double swap…first part was an ornament swap and I was paired with Sarah!

Sarah sent me a beautiful ornament…doesn’t it look great on and off the tree?  I love it…

 ornament1

ornament3

Thanks again to Evelyn, Sami and Sarah…what a great idea!  Can’t wait to do it again next year…

Do you have a favorite ornament?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

How Pretty!!! I love it!!

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

It is very pretty! but i keep staring trying to figure out what is in inside...

Macey said...

VERY cute! Is it popcorn in there??

Krebster said...

Ooh very pretty, is that popcorn inside?

Sarah & Kevin said...

I was SO afraid it was going to arrive broken! Glad it got there ok and glad you like it! :)

Kenlie said...

What a cute prezzie! It looks so pretty on the tree. :)