Monday, March 12, 2012

Swapping the Favorites!

 

Photobucket

 

I love this swap…Mamarazzi does an awesome Favorite Things swap…this time I was paired up with the AWESOME Beth!  We had fun chatting about Downton Abbey…what?  You don’t watch it???  YOU SHOULD!  AMAZING!

Back to business…Beth sent me a great package filled with her favorite things…

My post man loved the label Smile

swap3

So cute on the inside Smile

swap1

Sweet note :

swap4

The Goodies:

swap

  • Coffee
  • Chap Stick
  • Candle
  • Pens
  • Journals
  • Notepads
  • Bookmark
  • Chocolate…
  • You get the picture…the package was great!

Thanks again Beth and Mamarazzi!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I recently watched both seasons of Downton Abbey on Netflix. I couldn't get enough! My husband loved it too! I'm sad we have to wait so long for Season 3. Fun gift!

Mamarazzi said...

awww Beth always puts together such a great package. i am glad that i was finally able to match the two of you up, perfect for each other!!

Beth W said...

I'm so glad you liked it! I wanted to include Downton Abbey stuff, too, but I couldn't think of what (British tea? a Turkish ambassador? MmmmmmMatthew?). :D

Happy swap, and happy week!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing all the goodies you get! I want some of the chocolate...mmmm....chocolate!

Love ya!
LuAnn